Patient Portal And Medical Access
At Toepperwein Family Practice (TFP), our goal is to improve your healthcare and provide you access to your health information in an easy and convenient manner. The Patient Portal, available through eClinicalWorks is a free, secure, Web-based system which will allow you limited communication with our office and access to portions of your
Patient Portal Access
You need an account with associated user name and password to access the patient portal. You can sign up for an account at the office or call us directly at (210) 654-7200 to have your account set up. Once you have set up your account, use the user name and password you receive to log into the Patient Portal at eClinicalWorks to access your records. Please keep your username and password in a safe, secure place.
Using a secure username and password, you will be able to:
- Send and receive routine messages.
- Update your personal information, such as phone, address and emergency contacts.
- Check for normal lab results.
- View current/past appointments.
- Receive a visit summary.
- View current and past billing statements.
- You must be 18 years or older to use portal.
- Please call our office directly for insurance changes.
- It is important to use the portal only for non-urgent issues. If you have an urgent concern, please call the office at (210) 654-7200. If you think you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
Patient Forms And Payment Information
At Toepperwein Family Practice, we understand that some patients may appreciate having the opportunity to fill out our patient forms in the comfort of their own homes. Our patient registration forms are available for download; just bring them with you for your appointment. If you’d prefer to complete the forms at the time of your office visit, that works just fine for us too.
Please download, complete and bring the following forms to your appointment. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF forms. If you do not have this program, you can download it for free.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Hippa Form (also called Patient Information Form, please update on a timely basis)
- TFP Policies (Please print, review and sign these prior to your visit)
- Notice of Privacy Practice (Please Read Entire Notice)
Helpful things to bring on appointment day:
We must have a means to reach you so please inform us immediately of any changes to your address, email address, telephone number, cell phone etc. Please give us the best way to reach you so that we can contact you in case of an emergency.
Please bring your insurance card, list of current medication and any co-pay you may have to your appointment. This helps us process your insurance more quickly and provide you with better service. You can also save time by updating the HIPAA form
and faxing it to us at 210 654 7211a day before your visit. Please note that we only accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and Care Credit as forms of payment.