A thorough head to toe analysis of the risk factors contributing to
Cardiovascular diseases and certain Cancers.
Cardiovascular disease and cancer are major killers of women and men, but it doesn't have to be that way. By living a healthy lifestyle, over 80% of heart disease and certain cancers could be prevented. Executive Physical is a comprehensive wellness and prevention program that gives you the personalized knowledge, guidance and support to maximize your healthy lifestyle.
Knowing your numbers is important because it helps to detect your risk factors for cardiovascular disease and cancer in the earliest stages. Schedule a comprehensive, one-hour Executive Physical Screening & Consultation today. You'll receive an in-depth evaluation of your personal risk factors, including all of the tests listed below, followed by a professional consultation to learn how to better manage your risks. If follow-up care is needed, we will refer you to a cardiologist and provide them with your results. Appointments are available at Toepperwein Family Practice and Wellness Center
Health Risk assessments questionnaire:
- Sleep issues
- Anxiety/ Depression/Stress
- Substance/Alcohol Abuse
- Smoking Assessment
- Exercise and eating Habits
Heart Health Baseline:
- Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, BMI
- Height and Weight & Waist Circumference
- Waist to Hip Ratio
Endothelial Dysfunction Testing:
Helps detect cardiovascular diseases in the very earliest stages
even before blood pressure and cholesterol levels become abnormal
BP Activity response
Helps detect elevated blood pressure in its earliest even when the resting numbers are normal.
Vascular Eye Photograph
Involves using a retinal photograph for detection of early cardiovascular disease and other vision problems.
Carotid Intimal Medial Thickness
Identifies plaque build up in the major arteries supplying blood to the brain thus assessing risk for strokes and heart attacks.
Abdominal aortic ultrasound (AAA screen)
Recognizes the width and the abnormalities thus giving information about the possibility of aneurysms
Left Ventricular Ultrasound
Helps detect the size and width of the left chamber of the heart therefore helping in accurately managing blood pressure and prevention of future heart failure.
Pulmonary Function test
Helps in early detection of various lung diseases including asthma, COPD and Pulmonary Fibrosis etc.
- Painless test to detect abnormal heart rhythms
- Serves as a baseline to detect if changes occur with future tests
- Advanced lipid panel (NMR Lipoprofile)
- Microalbumin/Creatinine (urine test)
- Brain Natriuretic Peptide (detects left heart functionality)
- TSH (detects thyroid abnormalities)
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Hemoglobin A1C (detects long term blood sugar control)
- C-Reactive protein (detects inflammation in the body)
- Ferritin Level (detects iron stores in the body)
- Testosterone Level; Total and Free (Males only)
- Vitamin D Level
- Vitamin B12 Level
- Folic Acid Level
- Homocysteine level